Why use a web site maintenance service?
- Cost-effective. You don’t need to hire a web developer or pay for staff training.
- Quick turnaround. Most request are processed within 24-72 business hours.
- Have a web expert at your fingertips whenever you need one.
- Professional and detail oriented service. We take care of all the technical stuff, so you don’t have to.
- Bankable Hours. Unused hours are stored for up to 12 months. You may exceed your plan by up to one plan size before additional billing. Hours over are billed $60/hr at the end of the calendar month. Hours immediately expire upon cancellation of any plan.
- Plans are month-to-month and can be upgraded or downgraded at any time. There are no refunds for time purchased.
- Updating/adding text
- Replacing/adding images
- Video linking
- Link changes
- Replacing/adding files or documents
- Creating new pages
- Website consultations
- Software and plugin updates (security patches, bug fixes, new releases etc.)
What’s not included?
If you are on a maintenance plan, these items can be performed for a discounted hourly rate:
- New Design
- Graphic Design
- Content Writing
- Software Upgrades (version migrations)
Pay As You Go
We offer flexible pay as you go for website owners that have less-frequent, seasonal or one-time website maintenance request.
- Content Changes $60/hr
- Design $75/hr
- Programming $90/hr
We offer urgent request for updates/changes that need to be done ASAP or after business hours. Urgent requests are charged at an hourly rate of $85.
Pay as you go terms:
- No Contracts
- 3-5 business day turn around
- Balance due on delivery